Ubiquiti UniFi Switch 24-port Managed Gigabit Switch with SFP, Non-PoE, GEN1
POWERFUL ENTERPRISE SWITCH
The UniFi® Switch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non‐blocking throughput, the 24‐port model supports up to 26 Gbps.
A single instance of the UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple UniFi sites within a centralized interface. Each site is logically separated and has its own network monitoring, configuration, maps, statistics, and admin accounts.
OPTICAL FIBRE BACKHAUL
Two SFP ports support uplinks of up to 1 Gbps.
VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS
The UniFi Switch can be placed on a desktop or mounted on a wall or in a rack.
You can access any managed UniFi Switch through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
• Operation mode (switching, mirroring, or aggregate) per port
• Network/VLAN configuration
• Jumbo frame and flow control services
• Network settings
• Storm control setting per port
• Spanning tree configuration
• 802.1x control and RADIUS VLAN
• Debug terminal option for command-line interface
• 24X Gigabit RJ45 Ports
• 2X SFP Ports
• 1X Serial Console Port
• Non-Blocking Throughput: 26 Gbps
• Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
• Forwarding Rate: 38.69 Mpps
• Maximum Power Consumption: 25W